Wednesday, November 09, 2016

United State of You

Well, here's a special message for today.

Ignore external factors outside of your control. Don't get caught up in the drama of the world. Focus instead on taking Extreme Ownership of your life, your thoughts, your words, and actions. - h/t Jocko Willink


Focus on the United State of You.

On that note, I also did a Facebook Livestream here about President Donald Trump and YOU.

=> https://www.facebook.com/TheNewEarlyToRise?ref=hl

The bottom line:
It doesn't matter who is president because I am the dictator of me...

"I shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me. Or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose; only I hold the key to my destiny." - Og Mandino


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Take advantage of the life-changing magic of tidying up the Mental Clutter in your head. Eliminate the clutter & replace with Mental Clarity

Stay focused,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Ooops, almost forgot...

I did a workout today...

100 Pushup Maximus Pushups (33, 22, 15,15,15) supersetted with Iron Cross Holds. Great "Meathead" hotel room.

No comments: