Tuesday, December 27, 2016

4 Liters of water

Blah. This was not nearly as fun as I thought it might be.

Ok, I never thought it would be fun.

But it is a challenge.

Yesterday, as part of my 12-Week Transformation, I started a Challenge to drink 4 Liters of water / tea / fluids each day.

Yesterday I managed to drink 3.75 liters. It was tough and I still didn't reach my goal!

Why am I doing this? It's part Challenge, and part Experiment.

I realized I normally drink about 2.5 liters per day. How would my body and digestion respond if I upped it to 4 liters per day.

One thing I've discovered is that if I drink too much in the afternoon I end up getting up twice at night. Not good for rest and recovery. So today I front-loaded my fluids and I'm almost at my goal.

It's an interesting experiment... seemed to help with avoiding afternoon hunger, and I've been quite full today.

Otherwise, nothing is different.

If you want to change something, you should join our Habit Change Club on Facebook in addition to doing your Transformation journal here.


https://www.facebook.com/groups/PerfectDayChallenge/


There are "no rules", but the idea is simple. Pick a habit you want to change over the next 21-days. Tell us about it. Post a daily update. Get our encouragement and support. Change that habit! And inspire others!!!


Along the way, watch out for random prizes to be given, amazing new online connections to be made, and personal strength and power to be developed. Have fun!


https://www.facebook.com/groups/PerfectDayChallenge/

And while there are no rules in the Habit Club, there are 5 Rules for Success in 2017 => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJrLhWuCFNE

When you put in place a personal operating system, or as I like to say, The Rules for Your Life, you’ll suddenly become:

•    3x more productive
•    Healthier, slimmer, and more energetic
•    On the fast track to getting wealthier every day
•    Highly effective at work and highly engaged at home
•    The type of person that no longer gives in to bad habits or vices


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"The line between failure and success is so fine that we are often on the line and do not know it. How many times has a man thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience, would have achieved success? Just a little more effort and what seemed hopeless failure may turn into glorious success." – Elbert Hubbard

Cross the line to success,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: