Monday, February 06, 2017

Farm Benching

Well, I did watch 10 minutes of the SuperBowl last night (after I finished watching The Godfather), and I'm glad I quit watching at that point.

Made for an interesting read this morning.

But more interesting than that was my workout:

1A) Bench Press
1B) Pullups

2A) Close-Grip Bench Press
2B) Chin-Ups

I trained with my good friend, Simon Black, on his Sovereign Valley Farm in Chile. Then we raised chickens. That's right, 5 baby chicks hatched and we watched them change dramatically over just a few hours. Amazing.

After that we drove back to Santiago and tomorrow we're filming some stuff for BlackSmithCamp.com.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"Unattended problems will not go away, but will usually get worse. Anticipate and avoid problems – or meet them head on at the outset. Overcome fear by attacking it." – Kekich Credo #89

So...

Make today productive. Attack a fear or obstacle that is getting in your way of success. Just do it.

Push on,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: