Thursday, March 16, 2017

Dumbbells and Delays

Final day in Florida, presuming my flight gets out! Yesterday's flights were cancelled, and today's have been delayed, so we'll see what happens.

Of course, I can only use the 3-C Formula in situations like this. I can't do anything about the weather. I can't make planes fly faster.

Instead, I need to:
a) Control what I can... my thoughts, words, and deeds.... my emotions and actions... my energy and focus.
b) Cope with what I can't control... I'm always prepared for delays. I have food, water, work, and thanks to my personal evolution, I now pack patience with me more than ever.
c) Concentrate on what counts... Don't sit around and complain... instead, focus on my legacy. Everyone can do this. No matter how small the action, EVERYTHING matters. Make the right decisions, right now, for your right life. Always.

I'm also grateful for this morning's workout.

1A) DB Chest Press
1B) TRX Row

2A) Chin-Up
2B) Pushup Maximus

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

"Are you waking up stressed and worried about "feeding the beast"? Your beast might be your social media page, your business, or your biggest vice. What is your beast feeding on? Your ego? Lust of money? Negative energy? Addiction? What is one thing can you do right now to strengthen yourself and starve the beast? Ok, now go and do it!" - Craig Ballantyne

Learn how to wake up with unstoppable drive and joy by trying the habit-changing tips in this FREE BOOK bit.ly/2nFeZ2J


See you soon,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Here's the TT Summit link!

https://ttsummit.com

This will by far be our best speaker line-up we've had yet in our 7th year.

We have a wide range of speakers including Bedros, Dr. Martin Gibala (co-author "The One Minute Workout), Top Precision Nutrition Coach Kate Solovieva, Matt Wilber, Dr. Kellee Rutley, Cody Sipe and so many more amazing guests!

And Denver in June is a wonderful place to be... and the outdoor activities are endless for a mini-vacation before or after the event.

It's going to be our BIGGEST and BEST Summit ever, and we would love to have you join us in June!

Early Bird Registration ends soon. Get your ticket now to the 7th Annual TT Summit.

https://ttsummit.com

No comments: