Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday Meathead Fun and Facebook Live

Alright, failing forward today with a Friday Facebook Livestream at 12pm EST. Hope you can join in!

We're trying some new things...should be hilarious.

I'm back in Denver today and started my morning with Meathead fun.

1A) Bench Press
1B) Band Pull

2A) Dips
2B) Pullups

Quick 45 minute session, including the Old-Man Warm-up.

Tomorrow a longer workout of Deadlifts and maybe some Military Press.

A new killer podcast...

Brute Strength!
=> http://www.brutestrengthtraining.com/podcast/the-perfect-day-formula-with-craig-ballantyne


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

"I cannot fail. I can only get results." – Ted Nicholas ... Don't let fear stop you. Don't let inertia intimidate you from being your BIG self. Try things. Experiment. Test it out. Get better. Always improve...


"Kaizen till your last breath." –


That was my favorite quote from Bedros at FBS.

Talk soon,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: