Monday, March 20, 2017

Monday Funday Meathead in the Garage

Sunday was one of my legendary Device-Free days. There was no phone, internet or TV... although I did sneak a peak at the television screens in the gym. It's hard to ignore them. Going device-free helped me do a LOT of BIG thinking on Sunday and gave me clarity about this weekend's presentation at FBS and also about some CTT program changes.


Watch the video I made about Device Free days here => https://www.instagram.com/p/BRywYr5FRcr/


Exciting times ahead.


Now for a workout roundup.


Yesterday at the local YMCA I hit this...


1A) Hang Clean

1B) Mobility


2A) Deadlift

2B) Box Jump


3A) Leg Curl

3B) Thick Grip Shrugs


Good times.


And then today it was Funday Monday


1A) Close-Grip DB Incline Press

1B) Band Pull


2A) Pushup Maximus

2B) DB CSR


3A) DB Triceps Extension

3B) DB Hammer Curl


So much fun.


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

If you stumbled on the weekend, pick yourself up and get right back on track. It's minor damage that can be dealt with. Focus on what you can do today. #perfectdayformula #dominateyourday #controlwhatyoucan


Push on,


Craig Ballantyne, CTT




No comments: