Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Video Palooza and Front Squats

Today has been a fun video day. I've been screwing a bunch of them up, but I'll get it right eventually.

Besides, I learned a long time ago that mistakes don't matter... and that everything is a learn-able skill, whether you want to get good on video or if you want to stop swearing ... or start juggling... or become a KB guru.

Everything. Is. Learnable.

And YES, you CAN stop swearing.

It's simple.

You can do it.

I did it.

Not cursing won't stop you from making an impact.

After all, there was no swearing in Frozen... or The Golden Girls... and look at the impact they had. :)

Watch this for the help you need to STOP swearing so you can live a virtuous life and have a greater impact on the world:

=> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNvXt5Tuux4

I did that video in one take...

And sometimes my one-take videos turn out terrible.

Like today for instance, I filmed a video with poor sound.

People complained.

So I shrugged it off and filmed it again.

No big deal.

Lesson learned... and now I'll be better on video EVERY time.

Here's the redo... with 3 great tips on how to make the most of your days

=> https://www.instagram.com/p/BRVvC5MF7lS/

Alright, now let's get to some workout... videos. :)

Yes, one more video. It's my garage gym up in Canadia. Good times.

=> https://www.instagram.com/p/BRTPx4AlA9I/

It's not a very good video, so I'll do a better one soon.

Anyways, that was where I did this workout:

1A) Double KB Front Squat
1B) DB Shrug

2A) DB Split Squat
2B) Ball Curl

Tomorrow is an off travel day to Miami with my mom and sister.

Probably do a big walk when we get there... gotta go to Whole Foods to stay on track with nutrition while traveling!

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
5 hours ago


Concentrate on overcoming your circumstances,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: