Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Podcasts and Squats and Musk

Big news.

I have a couple of MAJOR podcasts to share with you!

First... We hit #3 on itunes in Fitness & Nutrition with Shawn Stevenson (dang, this show is hot!!!) talking about the Cardio Myth
=> http://theshawnstevensonmodel.com/craig-ballantyne/

And more importantly, in the 2nd half of this show, I grill my buddy Jason Ferruggia about overcoming adversity, as well as wrestling and pb&j.
=> http://jasonferruggia.com/training-and-eating-on-the-road/

Those got me fired up... so much so I could barely sleep last night.

Then I woke up today and got even more fired up about a video (below) as well as my workout.

1A) Squats
1B) RDLs

4 sets each.

In and out.

Busy day.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
"A string of gold can't buy a string of time." - #TRUTH ... Respect life. Respect opportunity. Respect time. Use it wisely. Show up where it matters. And create golden memories.

Stay gold,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - So fired up about this book...

I made a video about it here => shares the 5 Empire Building Laws of





No comments: