Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Lunges Reflection and Imperfection

Today could have, should have been a day off, but I have a lot of travel coming up and was feeling ready to rock, so I did a lot of lunges in the gym.

Workout was...

1A) DB Split Squat
1B) Stability Ball Leg Curl

2) Lunges

If you're creating your to-do list in the morning then you're already too late. It needs to be done the night before.


Here are the 5 Reflection Questions to ask yourself at the end of every day to create your next morning's plan.


1) What was my big victory today?
2) What did I do right today?
3) What could I have done better?
4) Who do I need to contact tomorrow?
5) What is my number one priority for tomorrow?

This 60-second exercise will have a huge impact on your success the next day.
#perfectdayformula #planning #success #priority #productivity 🔥🔥🔥

Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature
Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Forgive yourself and give yourself permission to be imperfect.

That's the ONLY way you can have perfect days and a perfect life that is right for you. Ignore what others are doing, and how the masses tell you to live your life.

Focus on what matters to you and push the shiny objects and temptations to the side. You can't, and shouldn't, try to do everything. It's okay to be imperfect to others to be perfect for you.


Push on my friend,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

    

No comments: