Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Traveling with Accountability

Today was an off day. I'm traveling from Denver to Toronto. You can follow my wild and wacky journey on Instagram.

=> www.instagram.com/realcraigballantyne

I also have a cool gift for you below.

But first, a workout update...

Yesterday was a meathead Tuesday session.

1A) Chinup
1B) 1-Arm KB Press

2A) Dips - 2017 PB (personal best) of 23 reps at 175
2B) BB Curls
2C) Cable Abs

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
A great quote ruined by bad decisions. Lesson #1... Your legacy can go poof. Lesson #2... "Quit? You know, once I was thinking about quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer, all at the same time... But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. What are you dying from that's stopping you?" - Lance Armstrong in Dodgeball

Talk soon,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Please also use this sheet EVERY day.

Here's something I've been teaching my workshop attendees and it'll really help you stay on track...

You'll love it.



No comments: