Thursday, June 08, 2017

Deload Denver Pushups

Today was a deload upper body workout in Denver. Later I fly to Toronto, so my arms will be tired from that too. Hahahhahaha

But seriously...

1A) Pushups - Max rep set of 55
1B) Chin-up with Knee-Up

2A) Close-Grip Pushups
2B) TRX Row

Today's Kickbutt Reminder: Isn't life great?


When your biggest stress in life is about taxes, airport security, or the fact you have too much food in your house, then you need to flip the script and realize, Wow, life is great.

I make good money, I get to travel, and I'll never go hungry.

Don't overlook everything you have in your life. Yes, someone else has more than you... and always will. But right now you just need to take a deep breath and relax. Because life is great.


Yes it is,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - TAG me in your Perfect Day photos!

Show me how you CONTROL the morning, CONQUER your days, and CONCENTRATE on what counts at night. I love ❤️ it! #perfectdayformula


No comments: