Tuesday, August 08, 2017

California Pushups and Pullups

On Sunday morning, very early, I hit a new 2017 personal best on pushups.

I'm shocked. But somehow I managed to crank out 57 reps - without caffeine. Then I flew to LA to spend the day with Jason Ferruggia.

Great Sunday!

On Monday I had a day off from training and did a 4-mile walk.

Today it was back into the garage gym, but not my garage. It was at Bedros Keuilian's home in California.

On Thursday I'm squatting, so today was an upper body workout.

1A) Pullups
1B) 1-Arm KB Presses

2A) TRX Rows
2B) TRX Triceps


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Everyone in the world has the same struggles. They don't have enough time. They lack clarity. They're not sure what to focus on.

The good news is that there are a few simple things you can do to take back control of your time and finally live your dream life.💪💥


And I'll explain exactly how to get it all at our 1st ever Perfect Life Retreat 🌴...

Read all about it here => PerfectLifeRetreat.com



No comments: